Decorating nurseries. Contemporary garden decor.
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (Nursery (children)) A nursery school is a school for children between the ages of three and five years, staffed by qualified teachers and other professionals who encourage and supervise educational play rather than simply providing childcare.
- A room in a house for the special use of young children
- A place where young children are cared for during the working day; a nursery school
- (nursery) greenhouse: a building with glass walls and roof; for the cultivation and exhibition of plants under controlled conditions
- A place where young plants and trees are grown for sale or for planting elsewhere
- (nursery) a child's room for a baby
Decorating the nursery
Apolo helped out with decorating the nursery
decorate dorm room
aquarium decor ideas
fashion home decor
basket decorating ideas
log cabin decor